Our Business defines as its highest priority the task of ensuring the protection of the information provided to it and complying with the applicable Data Protection Law. In this regard, our Business collects personal data in the context of the provision of professional services in Hospitality Industry.
On this basis, our Business is committed to using and protecting as appropriate the personal information collected either online, through the professional services it provides, or through communication / collaboration with any third party that identifies or may identify you directly or indirectly.
However, with regard to the Internet, and in particular our access to the personal data disclosed to us by visitors to our site, we must inform them that we only collect the data we need in order to ensure the best quality of service and personalize our client’s experience.
This policy analyzes the personal information we collect about you (i.e. hotel customers), that is all information that identifies you or may directly or indirectly identify you, how they are collected and protected, how and why they are processed, and your rights under applicable data protection law, the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as “the GDPR”), as well as other European and national legislation.
- REGARDING OUR BUSINESS
Responsible for the processing of personal data is the Company under the name REMVI HOSPITALITY BUSSINESS LIMITED COMPANY and the distinctive title REMVI S.A.,based in Stoupa of Messinia and provides hospitality services.
This policy applies only to hotel guests.
- INFORMATION ON THE TYPE OF DATA WE COLLECT
When you are communicating with our hotel, we collect necessary information for the booking or renting a room, by filling out an online form or by providing you a room card.
In addition, in order to improve our services and adapt them to your requirements, as well as to manage our communication after your stay, we collect and process additional contact information based on your explicit consent.
In particular, we collect and process the following personal information:
When you register directly to make a reservation or use our services, and upon check-in at our hotel, we may ask you to provide certain personal information, such as:
- Identity information (full name, nationality, date / place of birth etc.),
- Information related to your stay (length of stay, information on consumption of products etc.),
- Items related to your dietary preferences, allergies, etc.,
- Information about your image (there may be recording by security cameras at the hotel’s premises etc.),
- Contact details (home address, email address, mobile phone number, etc.),
- Payment details (credit-debit card number, etc.)
The information we collect for children and persons under 16 years of age is disclosed by parent / guardian.
- DECLARATION ON HOW WE COLLECT OUR CUSTOMERS PERSONAL DATA
We collect the above personal information directly from you during the process of booking a room, arrival (check-in), check-out, payment, while using the hotel services. In addition, we may also collect information from third parties, i.e. travel agencies, tour operators and online booking systems.
We declare that your personal data, in the framework of a strictly controlled and secure process, is completely secure and is not subject to exploitation or sale to third parties.
These data are collected and used exclusively for the purposes described in our statement below.
- DECLARATION ON THE PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, as collected above, is used:
- To provide accommodation and catering services
- To handle the financial transactions between us
- To comply with the obligations imposed by applicable law and our tax obligations (e.g. issuing an invoice or receipt)
- For the potential creation of statistical records and drawing of conclusions for the purpose of selecting the best practices to provide satisfaction to our customers.
- DECLARATION OF LAWFULNESS OF DATA PROCESSING
The collection and processing of the necessary personal data during your stay at the hotel, as well as the provision of all our services to you, is based on the client-hotel relationship in accordance with applicable laws and regulations, and between our contracted room rental and service.
The collection and processing of personal data is also based on your written consent for the purposes stated above and thereafter, there is no question of legality for their processing, as each customer is already sufficiently informed.
Moreover, the collection and processing of personal data is lawful where required for purposes of general legal interest or for the purpose of harmonizing our operations with national or Community law.
- RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We will maintain and process your Personal Data for the purposes set out above only for as long as it is necessary for the purpose for which they were collected or for as long as required by contract or applicable law. In order to determine the appropriate retention time, we also take into account the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, as well as the periods of time we may need to retain it in order to address potential issues/claims/ controls and protect our lawful interests.
- SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA SECURITY
Personal data provided by hotel customers can be stored in computerized systems, which provide sufficient security and are used by specially trained and authorized employees (users) to achieve the maximum possible protection of data recorded in the modern digital environment. Your data may also be recorded in special handwritten books, which will respect all privacy and security guarantees. The security and protection of all data is enhanced by the use and coexistence of additional security programs.
Furthermore, we apply rigorous organizational measures and procedures for the protection of personal data against possible distortion, loss, unintended or illegal processing, on one hand by the installation of servers in sites where restricted and controlled access is allowed, and on the other hand by granting limited user rights to the level of access that is absolutely necessary.
- DATA TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTIES
In order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations, your personal information may be provided to various service providers and suppliers (for example outsourcing companies, card payments management companies, travel agencies, etc.). These service providers and suppliers are bound by data processing agreements and are obliged to ensure confidentiality and data protection in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Regulation.
- RIGHTS CONCERNING PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is kept and processed solely for the purposes stated and / or for which you have agreed and to the extent necessary to fulfill it. They will be retained for the time strictly necessary to serve the above purposes. According to the General Data Protection Regulation 679/2016 / EU, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information and access to your personal data
- The right to correct / erase your personal data
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data
- Right to the portability of your personal data
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data, including the objection to automated decision making and profiling and
- Right to lodge a complaint before the Data Protection Authority
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have created the appropriate physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect both electronically and by telephone booking or face to face communication.
In any case and for any clarification, you may contact us at the following email address: email@example.com